Julien,

The beauty of using @IncludeJavaScriptLibrary is that you don't need to
explicitly include prototype - it does it automatically (I mention that
in the part where I talk about the annotation). Now some people will
probably find that invasive and I think that as T5 evolves into a
framework less coupled with a particular JS implementation, we will see
this behavior evolve with that. Thanks for looking through it and I'm
sorry about the length, but I wanted to cover the workings thoroughly.

chris