Ah, there it was. I was looking for that earlier.

Anyhow, glad it was solved. :)

-Filip

On 2008-04-22 16:17, Blower, Andy wrote:
It's already mentioned in this page:

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5UsefulConfigurationsForDevelopment

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Dziurko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 April 2008 14:50
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Problem with select and beanEditForm

Yea, it helped. Just added method below into AppModule

public static void
contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration<String, String>
configuration)
    {
        configuration.add(TapestryConstants.PRODUCTION_MODE_SYMBOL,
"false");
    }

And it also solved my problem showing which my method caused problem
completely not connected with tapestry :)

Thank you for help, again community at users@tapestry.apache.org
showed its power and potential :)

PS: What about adding it to WIki Pages? I don't see it clearly written
in any of wiki articles. I could do it, but I am not sure is it good
idea :)