Hmm, looks like this was added in 5.0.12 which hasn't been released yet. Sorry about that.

Not quite sure how to solve your problem, then.

-Filip

On 2008-04-22 15:43, János Jarecsni wrote:
The compiler is not so much interesting, Tapestry is 5.0.11 :)

On 22/04/2008, János Jarecsni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Filip,

the compiler (Netbeans 6) complains about @Inject that "annotation type
not available for this kind of declaration".

cheers,
janos

On 22/04/2008, Filip S. Adamsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi János,

Sure can:

public class MyClass {

 @Inject
 public MyClass() {
 }

 public MyClass(Date date) {

Something like that.

-Filip

János Jarecsni skrev:

hi Filip,
and how to do that? could you include (inject :P) an example for that?
thx!
Janos