Hi all,
We moved from tapestry 4.0.2 to 4.1.5
we were using a script file and in had used the
<initialization></initialization> tag to initialize the values used in
script functions.
The variables defined in this tag were working as global variable and we
used to get the value of these variables in any script function.
After shifting to 4.1.5 the initialization is treated as a different
function and so the variables defined there are local to it, these variables
loose there values as we try to access them in different script functions.

the code is as follows
<initialization>
var thArray = new Array();
<foreach key="th" expression="ths">
        thArray[t++] = new Th("${th.thId}", ${th.position});
</foreach>
swapThArray();
</initialization>

function swapThArray() {
    var tswap = thArray.length;
    for (var k = t; k < t + (thArray.length - t - 1)/2; k++) {
        var tempth = thArray[--tswap];
        thArray[tswap] = thArray[k];
        thArray[k] = tempth;
getting a javascript error in swapThArray that thArray has no properties

thanks in advance,

regards,
--
Rohan Kalyan