Tomcat 5.5 live reloading works for me with Eclipse. I followed the setup
process from the Tapestry 5 - Building Web Applications book and it works fine.
I've not really got into figuring out how a real dev environment should be set
up yet - I'm just evaluating/prototyping so far. I've not tried TC6.