From: "nicholas Krul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, 24 April, 2008 3:48:46 PM GMT +02:00 Athens, Beirut, Bucharest,
Istanbul
Subject: Re: How to update a list from a checkbox in a loop in t5

Perhaps trimming it back to the minimum might help... if it doesn't fix it,
it might help diagnosis.
I don't know why this isn't working.

1) remove the id attribute from the checkbox. T5 will generate one, and it
will be unique
2) remove the encoder. Just because _I_ don't understand it... and I don't
see why you need it.
     a) temporarilary remove any code in the loop that relies on the
encoder.

3) stack trace & more code

let us know.

--nK