Yeah, i know this, but none of these responses suit to my needs (maybe a
Page response, but this will force a reload)... i tried to return a block
with the part of the code that i was trying to change, but i had no success

And i don't have the enough knowledge of the JSON api and javascript...

So i'm using the onchange='this.form.submit()'...

=)