Yeah that looks ok (at a glance). These wikis should help you:

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToCreateADispatcher2
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToControlAccess

They relate directly to what it seems like you are doing.

good luck

chris

--
http://thegodcode.net