Thanks, Toby for your interest. Many other Tapestry users have also
responded via direct mail and things are looking good. But we need more
is a great opportunity to work with a very innovative and forward looking
Webframework currently existing.
I'll get back to each of you when we've received enough responses.

I'm looking forward to your responses.

Regards,

Rob
PS: I forgot to also mention that Jesse Kuhnert may also apply. So Jesse, if
you're reading don't be shy to respond, ok. Put aside all what I've caused
you in the past. Bury those emotions, please.