You need the "list" binding prefix so you can do this: t:context="list:p.productId, p.categoryId". It's available 2 ways that I know of:

1. You can add it to your project by hand from
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToAddBindingPrefix
2. You can get it for free by including the t5components in your project: http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-components/

Cheers,

Geoff