So maybe it was in Tapestry 4... we migrated a rather large app so maybe I am just now discovering some side effects of the migration!

Anyhow, I need to know when a parameter has changed.

For the time being I do the test in setupRender.

Someone suggested ComponentResources.isBound("paramname") but this only tells me when the parameter has been set for the first time, not when it has changed.

Alex