I expect to check this in over the weekend or early next week.  It's a
suite of components, targetted at editing objects in a list, primarily
Hibernate entities. There's the AjaxFormLoop, plus special links for
handling removing an existing row or adding a new row.  You'd use this
for master/detail relationships.

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 3:06 AM, Blower, Andy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Howard,
>
>  A couple of weeks ago you mentioned that you'd been developing and
> AjaxFormLoop component when talking about not doing an official release of
> 5.0.12 just yet. I've been waiting for this to appear in the svn repository
> so I can grab a new nightly and try out this component, but it doesn't seem
> to have been checked in yet. Am I missing it, or can you give a rough idea
> when we might see this component in the nightlies?
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Andy.
>
>  P.S. Also, I asked a question on the list about whether there was an easy
> way to get hold of the integration test apps rather than one file at a time.
> Is there a way?

Howard M. Lewis Ship