Hi... Sorry it took so long, tonight is the first free (ish) nigh I've had
for a while.

for point 4... try this:

@Environmental
    private PageRenderSupport pageRenderSupport;

    @Inject
    @Path("tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js") //CLASSPATH ref (relative for me)
    private Asset mceEditor;

void setupRender() {
        pageRenderSupport.addScriptLink(mceEditor);
    }

the script is only included once, and is handled in the component (where it
should be), not the wrapper.

--nK