a page:  A
      a wraper component: B
           a component:  C inside wraper having an action link with
id=addToChart

At the page level by now I can only trap the events from C like

          @OnEvent(component="B")
          void whatevernamewilldothejob(String ID){
          }

or
          void onActionFromB(String Id){
           }

Are those the only posiblities?
I reviewed all posts related to events and see no clear statment about the
isue.

And of course the problem is: what shall I do to distinguish two different
acction links in my component?
After all If I look at the generated url from the action link it contains
afaik all the needed information

/page.container.component.addToChart

If the way to go is EventLink component Ok but then ActionLinks is much less
useful.

Thanks