when i make files Start.properties and Start_de.properties and put them into
WEB-INF, or when i make com.igor.bookStore.pages and put these files into
this root my application doesen't work... But when I make files
app.properties and app_de.properties into WEB-INF whit same content like
Start.properties and Start_de.properties my application work. What i need to
do in order to make my application work with Start.properties and
Start_de.properties