Hi, I think I really confused this time. I searched some post about the form
zone and just try to test it.

My tml code is below:
<t:zone t:id="zoneUpdateArea">
  Content before update
 </t:zone>

<t:block t:id="dynamicBlock">
     today's task ${task}<br />
</t:block>

<t:form t:id="addTasksForm" t:zone="zoneUpdateArea" >
class="enter-todo">Enter a to-do item</div>
class="task-textarea enter-todo"><t:textArea
t:value="task"  /></div>
class="enter-todo">Who's responsible?</div>
class="enter-todo">

<select t:type="select" t:model="users" t:value="user">

        <option>User 1</option>

        <option>User 2</option>

</select>

<t:submit />
</t:form>

and in page class

        @Inject
        private Block dynamicBlock;

        Block onSuccessFromAddTasksForm()
    {
        return dynamicBlock;
    }

after i click the submit button, I got the exception:
org.apache.tapestry.runtime.ComponentEventException
A component event handler method returned the value
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Return type
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.BlockImpl can not be handled.
Configured return types are java.lang.Class, java.lang.String, java.net.URL,
org.apache.tapestry.Link, org.apache.tapestry.StreamResponse,
org.apache.tapestry.runtime.Component.

I've test the zone with ActionLink, and it's working fine.. anything wrong
for my codes caused the error , or is the form onSuccess Handler can not
return block object??