Can you give me an example of that?

Leon

Lance Java wrote:
You want a JSONObject not a JSONArray
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/apidocs/index.html

Cheers,
Lance.

2008/5/14 Leon Derks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello

I found this example:

new JSONArray("[['a', 'value a'], ['b', 'value b'], ['c', 'value c'], ['d',
'value d']]"));

The JSONArray contains information for my select box, with a value - label
pair.

But in my case, I want to make a new JSONArray filled with properties from
my List of Groups.

So for example something like this:

for(Group group : List<Group> groups) {
  jsonArray.put(group.getId, group.getName());
}

The problem is that a put operation only allows put(Object value) and
put(int index, Object value);

How can I add the group.getId and group.getName() as a value-label pair to
the JSONArray?

Leon