> But I also want to be able to edit the textfield values, when I click the
> save button.

Are you saying that you want to modify the value in your java code
after the user as clicked the save button? You can add an onValidate
or onSuccess handler and modify the values there...

If that's not what your asking then can you give a more detailed
description of what you had in mind?

Josh

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 12:32 AM, Leon Derks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have an object which contains a collection with a maximum of 3
> descriptions.
>
> I want to be able to edit the descriptions on the same page.
>
> At the moment I loop through the collection and print the descriptions in
> its own textfield on the screen.
>
> But I also want to be able to edit the textfield values, when I click the
> save button.
>
> How can I do this?
>
> Leon

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.