This is just FYI I guess, but I have a page class that inherits from
an abstract base class.  In the abstract base class I have an abstract
onSuccess method to "force" myself to implement the onSuccess handlers
in the derived page classes.  When submitting the form, I actually get
TWO form submissions.  Really messed up my data till I figured it out.
 Removing the abstract onSuccess solves the problem.

Is this worth a JIRA, or is it actually a feature?

--
Bill @ PeoplePad