Hi,

Bleeding edge 5.0.12-SNAPSHOT at the moment. @Property autogenerates getters and setters so you can just specify getters and setters yourself if you don't have access to @Property in your version of Tapestry.

-Filip

On 2008-05-18 16:33, Manuel Corrales wrote:
Hi Filip, i have no @Property annotation on my Tapestry version. What
version are you using?

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Filip S. Adamsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I've found the following pattern to work very well - at least I use it
everywhere on several sites in production with no problems. :)

 @Property
 private Item item;

 // I have a form in my template with t:id="add"
 void onPrepareFromAdd() {
   if (null == item) item = new Item();
 }

 void onSuccessFromAdd() {
   // go about my business with the item
   // I'd normally return here, but since you need
   // something done in onSubmit...
 }

 Object onSubmitFromAdd() {
   // do what you need to do