Hi,

I'm still trying to work around something I'm not really sure on how
to solve :)

My contribution looks like this:
    public static void contributeHttpServletRequestHandler(
          OrderedConfiguration<HttpServletRequestFilter> configuration,
          @InjectService("HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter")
HttpServletRequestFilter httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter,
          @InjectService("AuthenticationProcessingFilter")
HttpServletRequestFilter authenticationProcessingFilter,
[snip...]
) {

        configuration.add("acegiHttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter",
httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter, "before:acegi*");
        configuration.add("acegiAuthenticationProcessingFilter",
authenticationProcessingFilter);
[snip...]
    }

As currently it's not possible to override on the OrderedContribution
itself, I was thinking on how to solve it at the injected part
instead. As there are several services implementing
HttpServletRequestFilter I must inject via name, but how can I
override that? Inject a string value with the name of the service and
look up the service without using method properties injection?

--
 regards,
 Robin