Hello

I did get the error :Error serializing component action for component Gears:loop:

When I add "implements Serializable" to my Gear class everything works fine.

But I have also other objects that I looped throught with a t:type="loop" but these objects didn't need an "implements Serializable".

So what makes it that my Gear object needs an "implements Serializable" ?

All my other objects are extending BaseEntity and the Gear is extending Product (which again extends BaseEntity).

Leon