Howard Lewis Ship schrieb:
I'm still experimenting, but this "dual headed" deployment will be the
best upgrade path from T3/T4 to T5.

I expect to follow up with new T5 tools to make sharing data between
the apps easier.

The discussion about the package name got very long, but nobody was interested in the "new T5 tools to make sharing data [...] easier".

I am very interested how you will integrate T4 and T5 apps. Having such an integration would be a viable upgrade path.

Could you please share your thoughts on the integration tools?

Thanks,
Andy