I want to integrate the spring and tapestry and spring-acegi. I have already
integrated the spring and tapestry or tapestry and spring-acegi,but how can
I integrate this three parts.

When I integrated the spring and tapestry, I use the follow filter:

    <filter>

       <filter-name>app</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>

    </filter>

And use follow to integrate tapestry and spring-acegi

         <filter>

        <filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy</filter-c
lass>

     </filter>

How should I do to use these three.please give some help.