To: <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: T3: Stop back button

Do you really think this is the right thread for that question? Also, I doubt
posting the same question twice will increase your chances of having it
answered. In relation to your question, just make sure that the user cant
access or makes changes to the survey if it has already been submitted .
Don't take the back button away from users. If you need more help, I would
start another topic (but really I would just do some basic research before
posting again).

Zack

James Sherwood wrote:

Hello,

Our application submits a form then shows the results(like a survey form).
Problem is the users can hit the browser's back button and see the form
again and we do not want that. Any ideas how to make it show anything but
the form?

--James

----- Original Message ----- From: "Javier Sanchez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>