To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: Repost: T3: Stop back button view of a form

Ok, here's a solution... use an onload script to either
a) populate a zone with the form fields
b) populate the zone with an already submitted message
This way the form will not be in the browser's cache.

If you want to redirect you'll need to use javascript since it'll be an ajax
request.

Cheers,
Lance.