disregard, im an idiot and sent it from the wrong account and didn't think it would go through:)

--James
----- Original Message ----- From: "James & Carrie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 9:26 AM
Subject: REpost: T3: Stop back button view after form submits.

Hello,

I was told I posted this in the wrong spot so I am sending to the list again and hopefully it goes in the right spot..

I am trying to stop users from submitting a form and then pressing the back button and seeing the form again. I would like to either redirect them somehow or just show them a session expired.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--James

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3151 (20080602) __________