he?

----- Original Message ----
From: nille hammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 11:49:31 AM
Subject: Re: when do the environmental object (like validationtracker) become
available?

Hi Joachim,
a ValidationTracker ist pushed into the environment by the tapestry Form
component during its beginRender()-method and popped from it during
cleanupRender(). I donĀ“t think, there is a ValidationTracker available in the
environment for pages that do not contain forms (or you might have to push one
into it yourself). On pages with forms you can get the ValidationTracker by
calling getDefaultTracker() on the form. The metods recordError(...) might be
of interest too.
Regards, nillehammer