I have a page called "Details" which contains a form component (id = reservationForm).

Whenever I enter the page's URL in the browser, the page displays correctly.

But whenever I try to invoke a listener on another page that returns a Details page instance, there is an exception: org.apache.tapestry.parse.TemplateParseException: Tag <form> on line 25 references unknown component id 'reservationForm'.

the listener on the other page:

    public IPage lastMinuteSelectAction(
        long objectID, Supplier supplier) {

        return getInterhomeDetailsPage();
        //throw new PageRedirectException(PAGE_INTERHOME_DETAILS);
        //return getRequestCycle().getPage(PAGE_INTERHOME_DETAILS);

    }

    @InjectPage(PAGE_INTERHOME_DETAILS)
    public abstract InterhomeDetails getInterhomeDetailsPage();

I tried all three versions, all with the same outcome: the form component cannot be found.