The HibernateEntityValueEncoder (very nice feature!) does not work
properly when needs to look up a property from a PropertyEditContext
from within a BeanBlock contributed to the main BeanBlockSource.

I mean i got an entity Customers which has a property Provinces which
is another entity. When it comes to BeanEditor it doesn't know how to
render a property of type Provinces so i contribute a BeanBlock to
instruments it how to deal with that data type.
The Provinces property is rendered as a Select so i expect the
HibernateEntytyValueEncoder to encode my Provinces as their own id but
it does not. Contrary if i put a <t:parameter> within the BeanEditor
with the same select as the one from the BeanBlock it does encode the
Provinces entity in the correct way.

So i guess this has something to do with the PropertyEditContext. Does
anyone have experienced the same behavior?

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com