On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:18:53 -0300, Janko Muzykant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Markus,
thanks for links, but this unfortunately does not solve the problem. i will
try to highlight my case. commiting the form currenlty we have no
possibility to select destination zone other when that one assigned in
"form" element (eg. <t:form t:zone="blah">), right?

Not quite. :) The t:zone parameter defines what zone will be updated. The return value of the event handler method defines what content (a Zone or Block) will be used to update that zone.

Thiago