Robert Zeigler wrote:
Couldn't you use a list of "placeholders"/wrappers?
This is what I've done in the past in similar sorts of scenarios, although it wasn't ajax-based. I created a list of "UploadContainers". This ended up being useful because then I could associate other sorts of values to each upload row
[....]

I think I will try this "upload container" approach. It might also help with storing uploaded files locally in case of validation errors on the form. Since files are intended to be large (audio/video) having to upload one once again just because of e.g. wrong email can be annoying.

Ognen