After some work I've achieved to be able to store and retrieve my foreign
caracters, but know poor of me I've tried to add a link to a textbox, like:

input text box content:

Hello Box speciall caracters test ñáòú
link test  www.google.com click to search in google

When this input box is sumbmited to the server and updated in the database
everithing looks ok,but once you retrieve it's value and display in a page
still everithing is ok (foreign caracters) except the links, all the <> are
converted to &gth; &lth; entities.

It my be not a tapestry issue, but I need to be able to let the user to
insert his links and html tags (br,b...) in the text box.

Thanks.