Hi,

I think the upgrade notes lack comments about the reordering of the javascript to the end of the document. This can cause major problems for many application (well, it did for mine).

One of the changes I needed to make was to include the prototype link in my layout component (causing this script to be included twice).

Kind regards,
Joachim

Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
 The latest release of Tapestry, Tapestry 5.0.13 , is now available.

Tapestry 5.0.13 is just about feature complete and can be considered a
beta release. A release candidate is expected in the near future.

5.0.13 adds quite a bit of improved Ajax functionality, and addresses
a large number of bugs. It also makes it easier to use Tapestry with
Groovy. Pay careful attention to the upgrade notes as there have been
some wide-ranging changes, especially a rename of the root package
from org.apache.tapestry to org.apache.tapestry5 (to faciliate
side-by-side deployment of Tapestry 4 and Tapestry 5 applications
inside the same WAR).

Upgrade notes: http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/upgrade.html

See the release notes for more details.
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-core/upgrade.html

Note: there was no public release of Tapestry 5.0.12 (the release was
rejected due to some significant issues).

Download Tapestry 5.0.13 from
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-core/upgrade.html

--
Joachim Van der Auwera