To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: T5: using with maven / tomcat / eclipse

What issues are you having? How are you attempting to run your application
in Tomcat? (Through Eclipse WTP, through Tomcat as a batch file/service,
through maven itself, etc?) There are many ways to do the essentially same
thing.

I personally launch Tomcat through Eclipse WTP (or also Europa or Ganymede) and Eclipse auto-publishes the files into a local Tomcat installation. For
some reason I stopped serving my app directly from my workspace, I can't
remember why.

I also manually export a war file to a testing server, and have Tomcat
unpack and serve it there. I don't even keep a context.xml in my META-INF/
anymore, because I keep contextual stuff with the individual Tomcat
installations (i.e. JNDI references, flags variables for SSO and Tapestry
error pages).

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 11:16 AM, James Sherwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>