Hi list!

I'm using tapestry 5.0.13.

Under the configuration document, it's explained how to have the tapestry
filter ignore certain paths.  I'm actually using it for the exact example
case, trying out dwr.  The code in that document doesn't compile because
UnorderedCollection doesn't seem to be present:

  public static void
contributeIgnoredPathsFilter(UnorderedCollection<String> configuration)
  {
    configuration.add("/dwr/.*");
  }

Some google searches suggested maybe using
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.Configuration<String> instead.  I added this to my
AppModule, and it compiled fine but didn't have the desired effects:
http://blah/mycontext/dwr/ still hit tapestry.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Neil