Hi,

in many situations I have objects containing other objects as fields, resulting
from a 1:1 reference in a database. E.g., an employee has a refrence to the
subsidiary where he is working.
In those cases I want to display the name of the subsidiary in a Grid component.
The property can be accessed by something like
employee.getSubsidiary().getName();

Is there a way to extend the BeanModel to access those properties?
Or do I have to duplicate all fields from complex types in simple fields at the
top level object, like
employee.getSubsidiaryName();
?

Thanks,