Hello,

Is there a clean way to dynamically (on the client-side) generate Tapestry Direct/Service/Page links? e.g. if you wanted to generate a link to a Tapestry listener, but you don't know the parameters until after the page is rendered, such as if you're generating links/behavior to attach to items that are retrieved via AJAX.

I could just "View Source", paste the URL, and hack it. Or I could dynamically update the fields of a hidden @Form. My concern, however, is that I'd be locking my application into that specific version of Tapestry -- it would be comparable to basing logic off of a class's toString() implementation.

I'm using Tap 4.1.5, though, so perhaps this is a reasonable risk since upgrading to Tap 5 would require a near-rewrite anyway?

Thanks,
Jim