Hi,

I'm new in tapestry 5 and I'm trying to make a component that doesn't have
tml file, only java.
( using writer.element in the beginRender method)
The problem is that in my component I would like to include  a
propertyEditor component.
When I use writer.element("t:propertyEditor",...) the rendered page doesn't
recognize the <t:propertyEditor...>  and it doesn't show it (I can see it in
source code only)
I found that with a ComponentResources variable it's possible to add
ActionLink and PageLink (with resources.createActionLink()
resources.createPageLink())
Is it posible to write a PropertyEditor component from the java file?
(Tapestry 5.0.13)

Thanks in advance

This is the code:
@BeginRender
void beginRender(MarkupWriter writer) {
  for (int i=0; i<numRow;i++){
    writer.element("div", "class", "classColum");
    writer.element("t:propertyEditor", "property", name,
"object",object,"model", model, "overrides", overrides);

    writer.end();
    writer.end();