hi, i'm curious how you handle situation when ajax request is being sent but
page fragment cannot be rendererd because it depends on session which has
expired in a meantime.

here is typical request flow in my application:

* users clicks actionLink linked with some zone
* acegi detects no credentials in session (session has expired)
* acegi redirects to login page
* but hey! this is still XHR. rendered page returns to client
* ...and nothing changes. we got entire login page in response but it is
useless as it will be not displayed.

i have no idea how to solve that problem. could you suggest something?

thanks,
jm.