Hello all,

I declared an ASO like that

@ApplicationState
private SomeIntf<A> a ;

It works very well, and I can find this object across all my pages. But then I declared another one :

@ApplicationState
private SomeIntf<B> b ;

Following the way Java deals with templates, T5 considers that those two ASO are the same. It's not a big deal, I can extends SomeIntf<T> with SomeIntfA and SomeIntfB, and work things out like that, but I dont find that very elegant, plus it wont scale nicely as T takes more values.

So, would it be possible, or would it make sense, to have some kind of name attribute to the @ApplicationState, allowing one to discriminates ASO, something like that :

@ApplicationState(name="SomeIntfA")
private SomeIntf<A> a ;

and

@ApplicationState(name="SomeIntfB")
private SomeIntf<B> b ;

Bytheway, that would allow one to have different ASOs with the same type.

Thank you for your answers / thoughts / advice,

José