Yes, I know how to instantiate an Object in a onSetupRender phase for
instance.

But in the case of the BeanEditForm, the problem occurs when submitting.
Maybe the BeanEditForm, on Submit, tries to create a new User before copying
all datas from the Form to the user's properties ?

So I think I don't really have a place to instantiate anything on my own (or
I humbly recognized that I really don't know how to do that... ). I tried to
use the @Persist on the property but it doesn't help :(.

The thing is that the exact same code with a @ApplicationState instead of
the @Persist works perfectly (if User is declared in the
ApplicationStateManager), but this is not clean in terms of memory usage...

Not sure to be clear, but I hope to find a solution