hi all,

i have a problem on t5components integrated with T5 mysql jdbc.
previously, when without t5compoents is ok. after i have added some
jar file. it prompt me the error as below.

Render queue error in SetupRender[MaterialTypeMaintenance]: The bean
encountered a non-application exception.; nested exception is:
<openjpa-1.0.2-r420667:627158 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Communications link
failure Last packet sent to the server was 0 ms ago.

below are the jar files that just added.  I have troubleshooting this
problem about one day. still can't figure out why?

any one can help me out? thank you.

javassist-3.7
easymock-2.3
ognl-2.7