Hello, everyone!

Recently, I have a problem while I use Tapestry 5.0.13 to build a website.

I use eclipse 3.3. When my project is running in the jetty, I can not modify
my CSS files and save them. Every time I save these css files , the eclipse
said :" Save could not be completed. Reason: could not write
d:/.../site.css".

Then I have to turn off jetty. Now I can modify these CSS files and save
them.

It's obviously that these files are locked by Tapestry or Jetty.

I don think it is effective that I must turn off my running project every
time while I want to modify my CSS files.

Is there any way that I can modify my CSS file while my project is running?

Please give me some advice! Thank you!