Hi,

I want to add some services to the T5 IoC resgistry and have read a number of
pages on how to write such a service, but I havn't found instructions on how to
add the module class with service definitions to the registry, besides the hint
that T5 autoloads module classes found in the manifest of jars.
I have also tried the default app module name constructed from the filter name,
but that seems not to work.

Is there a way tp explicitly add a module class to tzhe registry?

Thanls,
Udo.