Hello all,

I'm using a "component in a loop" T5 feature, that looks like this :

   <t:form t:id="...">
<t:loop source="propertyNames" value="propertyName" encoder="encoder" index="index">
<t:textfield t:id="propertyName" t:value="message:enter-search" t:mixins="autocomplete"/>
       </t:loop>
   </t:form>

It works very nicely, T5 creates a list of such textfields, with ids propertyName_0, propertyName_1, etc...

What I would like to get is the propertyName associated with the current text field in the autocomplete callback. I tried several things with no success. I even made a personnal text field, with just a property index in it :

<t:util.textfield t:id="propertyName" t:index="index" t:value="message:enter-search" t:mixins="autocomplete"/>

But this index property is 0, whatever the textfield that generates the call back. In fact, it seems to me that there's only one component text field in the model, whilst there are several in the HTML page.

So is there a way to get the propertyName in the autocomplete callback ?

Thank you,

José