I think you should.

It looks like Tapestry is having the problem displaying the error page.  You
have the conditional for outside the ifLoggedIn check.  Out of curiosity,
what happens if that is moved inside the ifLoggedIn check?

I'm wondering if the Acegi RememberMe filter is putting a detached Hibernate
object into the HTTP Session that Tapestry is trying to display on an error
page, thereby triggering the exception.  So you would be seeing the error
because you are triggering another error... or not ;-)

Jonathan