I've got a beaneditform which displays a userprofile, with among other things
2 passwordsfields.
When displaying an existing userprofile all fields except the password
fields are rendered, (the password fields remain empty), although values for
the password-fields exists in the bound userprofile.

These password fields as exactly the fields that I overwrite using the
parameter-construction.
Anyone knows why this happens?

relevant snippets:

private User user;
@Persist("flash") private User userOld;
public void onActivate(Object[] list){
                if(isUserExists()){
                        user = getSessionModel().getUser();
                        userOld = user.clone();

//template
<t:beaneditform t:id="beanEditForm" object="user"
submitlabel="prop:LabelForSuccess">
                <t:parameter name="password">
                <t:label for="password"/>
                <t:passwordfield t:id="password" value="user.password"/>
            </t:parameter>
            <t:parameter name="passwordagain">
                <t:label for="passwordagain"/>
                <t:passwordfield t:id="passwordagain"