Weisu wrote:
Hi All, I am trying to do the same, but after Login page how do I go back to
the original page.
Thanks in advance!
Weisu
You will have to store the previous in some fashion, and return it on the login success. I believe that there is no predifined service for that, but it should be easy (create a RedirectTo object with an URL, and save it to the applicationState, or add it in the first redirect link argument if you don't want to use the session).

You can push the concept further : you may build a filter that take care of building the history of link for you and then just call the last link in history.

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE