Hi,

I have  an inplace grid, enclosed in a form, and which renders a checkbox
for a boolean attribute. (The code is at the end of this mail).

My problem is that the grid refuses to sort its columns....
If I remove the rendering of the check box and just display the boolean
value, sorting works fine
If I set my grid to inplace:false, sorting works fine also

After debugging it seems that the gridDataSource.getRowValue(i) is called
just once for i=0, and not for the rest of the rows.

Does anyone have the same issue ? Am I missing something ?

Thanks,
Hugues

*Code :*
<t:form>
        <t:grid t:source="gridDataSource" rowsPerPage="10" row="myItem"
            pagerposition="bottom" exclude="Id" inPlace="literal:true"
            reorder="selected, name, desc">
            <t:parameter name="selectedCell">
                <t:checkbox t:value="myItem.selected" />
            </t:parameter>
        </t:grid>
        <t:submit t:id="testSubmit" value="test" />
</t:form>